FOR SALE / TO LET
CITY CENTRE OFFICE BUILDING WITH VACANT POSSESSION
171-175 VICTORIA STREET
171-175 Victoria Street is located within the heart of Belfast City Centre’s legal and business district. The building is a short distance from the City Centre, Laganside Law Courts/ Bar
Library and is c. 120 metres from Victoria Square Shopping Centre. The building occupies a prominent position on Victoria Street between the junctions of May Street and Gloucester
Street. The building is conveniently located a short distance from the main City Centre bus terminus at Belfast City Hall and Europa Bus and Rail Station and Lanyon Place Rail Station. An abundance of both public and private surface and multi-storey car parks are located within a few minutes’ walk.
- 171-175 Victoria Street comprises a 3 storey end terrace office building.
- Internally, the accommodation is sub-divided to provide 25 private offices, reception and staff facilities.
- A rear extension with a glazed roof provides natural light into the general office setting.
- The property may be of interest to owner occupier, investors and developers (Subject to Planning)
- Immediately available with vacant possession
Ground Floor 169.16 sq m 1821 sq ft
First Floor 132.46 sq m 1426 sq ft
Second Floor 78.75 sq m 848 sq ft
Total Net Internal Area 380.37 sq m 4,095 sq ft
We have been advised by Land and Property Services that the NAV of the property is £30,900. Rate poundage 2020-2021 is £0.538166 giving an annual rates bill of approximately £16,630.
Price Offers in excess of £625,000
Title Freehold or long leasehold subject to a nominal ground rent.
Term Minimum of 5 years
Repair FRI terms
Prices and outgoings do not include VAT which may be chargeable.
Strictly by appointment through Campbell Cairns.